Guest Chef Program
Once a month, a local St. Louis chef, caterer, or just somebody who likes to cook prepares a Monday Hot Lunch for our clients. Clients really enjoy these special lunches because it gives them a chance to experience some of the culinary delights they would otherwise only hear about.
In honor of our 25th Anniversary click HERE to see the amazing chefs lined up for 2013.
The impressive list of past Guest Chefs includes:
• College of Nursing and Allied Health BJC Dietetic Interns
• Veterans Administration Hospital Dietetic Interns
• Home Wine Kitchen
• David Sherman
• Gene Dobbs Bradford and the Staff of Jazz St. Louis
•Jimmy Voss - Duff's Restaurant
• Kelvin Edmonds - Hannegan's Restaurant
• Grey Hard & Mike Alejanoro - Hard Rock Cafe
• Rich Krechel - Get Out Magazine
• Sam Orlando, Jr. - Catering from Orlando's
• Bryan Young - Catering Plus
• Tim Brennan - Cravings Gourmet Desserts
• Joan Long - Patty Long Catering/9th Street Abbey
• Jannis Evans - Volunteer
• The Hillmans - Volunteer Family
We are actively recruiting Guest Chefs. If you know of a particular St. Louis restaurant or caterer who you think would be interested, or if you would like to be a Guest Chef, please contact Jessica Healey at (314) 652-3663 ext. 118 or email@example.com.